Do you have a passion for flying and want to build flight time in a modern aircraft? GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing companies in America. We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s based in Maryland & Texas and we need qualified First Officers & Captains!
We are willing to invest in highly-motivated candidates by sending you to Phenom 300 type training at CAE. Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
· Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
· Company-paid Medical (Medical & Dental)
· 401K with Employer Matching
· Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off (Approximately 137 Days off per year)
· Build time fast: our pilots fly 500-600 hours a year on average
· Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses (10+ Years in Aviation Industry)
· Our jet fleet is 2012-2017 with G1000/3000 Avionics
· iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
· KCM Program Badges
· Company pays all uniform cleaning expense
· Competitive Salary
· Bonus if you have an EMB-505 Type Rating
· Premium Holiday Pay
· Per Diem
· Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of schedule
· FAA First Class Medical
· Comm/ME Required for First Officers with a minimum of 1200 Hours Total Time and 500 Hours Multi-Engine Time
· No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
· Homebased: Must live or be willing to relocate to Texas. This position is not commutable.
Please submit resumes below, no calls or walk-ins please.