Middle River, MD
Do you have a passion for flying and want to build flight time in a modern aircraft? GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing companies in America. We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s based in Maryland and we need qualified Captains! (No First Officers at this time).
We are willing to invest in highly-motivated candidates by sending you to Phenom 300 type training at CAE. Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
Up to $20,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
*$10,000 for Pilot with existing EMB-505 Type Rate (0r $5,000 without type), $5000 paid out a the end of Year 1, and $5000 paid out at the end of Year 2.
- Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
- Company-paid Medical (Medical & Dental)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off (Approximately 137 Days off per year)
- Build time fast: our pilots fly 500-600 hours a year on average
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses (10+ Years in Aviation Industry)
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2017 with G1000/3000 Avionics
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
- KCM Program Badges
- Company pays all uniform cleaning expense
- Competitive Salary
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Per Diem
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of schedule
- FAA First Class Medical
- Captains – ATP, 3,500 TT, 3,000 PIC, 3,000 ME – First Officers – Comm/ME Required for First Officers with a minimum of 1,200 Hours Total Time and 400 Hours Multi-Engine Time (may be negotiable based on background/experience)
- No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
- Must live or be willing to relocation with 30 minutes of KMTN. This position is not commutable.
Please submit resumes below.