Baltimore/ Washington, D.C. Hub
If you are planning a business trip or vacation, travel in luxury by flying private with GrandView Aviation. Our comfortable and spacious charter jets will take you where you need to go while providing all the modern creature comforts you want.How Our Private Jet Service Works
One of GrandView Aviation's main hubs is in the Baltimore/ Washington, D.C. area. When a client requests our services, we will take a jet from the hub and fly it to the closest airport near the passenger within a 300-mile radius of our hub. Our luxury private jet will then bring the client to their destination in the continental United States, the Caribbean, Central America or South America.
Travel in Luxury With Our Phenom 300
GrandView Aviation uses the 2017 Embraer Phenom 300 as our flagship private jet in Baltimore/ Washington, D.C. to provide best-in-class performance for business and vacation travelers. With the latest technology and luxurious leather seating, the Phenom 300 delivers a high-quality travel experience that is just as rewarding as the destination.
With a top speed of over 500 mph, the Phenom 300 will get you where you want to go on schedule. During your flight, you will experience benefits such as:
- Ample legroom and spacious seating.
- Complimentary snacks and alcohol.
- Unlimited, free Wi-Fi.
- Enclosed private lavatories.
- Generous baggage capacity for storing luggage and more.
Our flights are also pet friendly to allow you and your furry companion to travel in luxury for work or play.
Proud to Serve the Baltimore/ Washington, D.C. Region
The Baltimore and Washington, D.C. region is full of vibrant history that honors the past while also looking toward the future. At GrandView Aviation, we appreciate the traditions of making travel an experience worth savoring while using the latest technology. Our service is large enough to take you around the country, yet small enough to remember your previous travel preferences for a personalized experience each time you fly with us.
We are proud to serve Washington, D.C., Baltimore and the areas beyond with our charter jet service. We are Wyvern Wingman certified due to our exemplary safety record, and we look forward to providing unmatched service for each flight you experience with us.
Airports We Fly Out of Near Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
With 24-hour scheduling available, you can charter a private jet in Baltimore/ Washington, D.C. on short-term notice to almost any city in the 48 states, Mexico, Canada or the Caribbean.
We fly out of many airports within a 300-mile radius of our hub:
- 22 miles: Baltimore/ Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI/KBWI) in Baltimore, Maryland
- 57 miles: Ronald Regan Washington National Airport (DCA/KDCA) in Washington, D.C.
- 61 miles: New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG) in Wilmington, Delaware
- 71 miles: Lancaster Airport (LNS/KLNS) in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 75 miles: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD/KIAD) in Dulles, Virginia
- 84 miles: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL/KPHL)Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 90 miles: Harrisburg International Airport (MDT/KMDT) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- 91 miles: Hagerstown Regional Airport (HGR/KHGR) in Hagerstown, Maryland
- 127 miles: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY/KSBY) in Salisbury, Maryland
Charter a Private Jet Today
Experience the upper echelon of air travel by booking a private jet charter in Baltimore/ Washington, D.C. with GrandView Aviation. Request a quote to learn more today.