St. Lucia Private Jet Charter
St. Lucia is an incredibly popular vacation destination in the Caribbean. If you’re planning on flying out to St. Lucia for a vacation with your family, then you might be looking at commercial flights of Hewanorra International Airport. However, flying commercial is not your only option. In fact, you should strongly consider booking a private jet charter with us at GrandView Aviation instead, whether you’re traveling to St. Lucia on vacation or for work.
About St. Lucia Private Jet Charter
If you’ve never thought to fly on a private jet instead of a commercial flight, then consider the following benefits of doing so:
- Avoid long lines – When flying on a commercial airline, you’ll have to stand in a variety of lines before you can even sit down on the plan. You’ll have to stand in line to check your bag, to go through security, and to board the plane at your gate. These lines simply don’t exist when you fly on a private jet.
- Fly on your schedule – There’s nothing worse than having to book a flight at an inconvenient time because that was all that was available. If you fly to St. Lucia on a private jet, you’ll be able to book the flight based on your schedule. This is particularly beneficial if you’re traveling for work and you have to be in St. Lucia by a specific date or time.
- Enjoy peace and quiet – When you’re sharing a plane with 100 other passengers, it can be difficult to rest or get work done. On a private jet, you’ll have all the peace and quiet you need.
- Fly in comfort – Most commercial airlines barely provide the legroom you need to fit in your seat, much less stretch out. On our private jets, you’ll have fully reclinable seats in a spacious cabin to ensure maximum comfort.
About Our Phenom 300 Jets
At GrandView Aviation, we have a fleet of Phenom 300 jets. These jets are capable of safely flying up to 500 mph at a range of 2,000 miles and boast a variety of best-in-class features that include the following:
- Each jet is customized with high-end furniture and leather interiors
- Fast Wi-Fi, plenty of power outlets, and access to a satellite phone
- Gourmet catering options so that you can enjoy a great meal on the flight
- Complimentary alcohol and snacks
- An enclosed lavatory for added privacy
- Lower cabin pressure to ensure greater comfort
Our Personal Service Sets Us Apart
While we do manage a fleet of some of the highest quality private jets in the sky, our service comes down to our personnel. Our crew is highly trained, skilled, and experienced. But they are also friendly and personable. We will go the extra mile to make sure you have a good flight at GrandView Aviation by remembering your personal preferences the first time you fly with us. We also offer the following services:
- Empty leg alerts for preferred routes
- Scheduling available 24/7 even on short notice
- The ability to book one-way, roundtrip, and multi-leg travel
- Jet card membership for discounts on fares and catering
- A friendly and reliable crew
What Our Customers Say:
“I have been working with Grandview for roughly 6 years now and it has been a pleasure to watch them grow. They have what I am looking for — Nice young aircraft, open communication and great service. Since I do not own any aircraft as a broker, it’s necessary that I align myself with companies that I trust and can form a long term relationship with.”
- Garrett G.