Super Bowl Private Flight: Fly to the Super Bowl in Style
The Super Bowl is one of the most anticipated annual events in the United States. This sporting event brings football fans of all ages together to celebrate a monumental championship and an incredible halftime show. While nearly 75,000 people will crowd Super Bowl LVII this year, your flight to the Super Bowl doesn't have to be as hectic.
Private jet-setters can benefit from a sense of luxury and stress-free travel. Avoiding the long lines, delays and crowds are a plus, and you and your entire party can arrive in style and comfort. Get the celebration started early and enhance your game-day experience with the best views, catering and arranged transportation right to the stadium. Amid rising demand for flights surrounding the football event of the year, taking a private chartered flight is the way to go.
About the Super Bowl
The Super Bowl resulted from a rivalry between franchises — the National Football League (NFL) and the American Football League (AFL). When the NFL denied a group of businessmen the right to own football franchises, the businessmen created their own league — the AFL — instead.
The two leagues began competing for fans and players. Finally, in 1966, the owners agreed to merge — although they did not finalize the merger until 1970. The first Super Bowl, which was initially called the AFL-NFL World Championship Game, occurred in January 1967 in Los Angeles.
This historical game between the NFL's Green Bay Packers and the AFL's Kansas City Chiefs did not even sell out, but it would lead to what we know today as Super Bowl Sunday. Because the NFL's season begins during the fall of one year and ends in February of the following year, we differentiate between Super Bowls using Roman numerals rather than years. This year, the 2023 Super Bowl is known as Super Bowl LVII.
The Super Bowl occurs in a different city each year and has grown into an unofficial American holiday. The week before the Super Bowl is packed with extensive media buildup as fans across the world gear up for travel, pregame parties and entertainment.
The Super Bowl Halftime Show is a significant source of game-day entertainment and has featured world-famous artists like Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Janet Jackson and Beyonce. Viewers also look forward to the elaborate Super Bowl commercials, which often feature comedic elements and popular artists and actors.
The Super Bowl has exploded in popularity since that first game in 1967. In 2022, over 99 million viewers in the U.S. tuned into the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl XLIX in 2015 remains the most-watched game of all time, with over 114 million viewers.
About Super Bowl LVII
Super Bowl LVII — or Super Bowl 57 — is Sunday, February 12. The game will be held in Glendale, Arizona, at the State Farm Stadium. The stadium gates open early at 12:30 p.m., while kickoff starts at 4:30 p.m., giving fans plenty of time to celebrate and grab food and drinks before the game begins.
This year, the Kansas City Chiefs will face the Philadelphia Eagles. Both teams are Super Bowl champs — the Eagles won in 2018, and the Chiefs were victorious in 1970 and 2020. Rihanna will perform at this year's Halftime Show, and her performance marks a long-awaited comeback into the music industry.
Benefits of Flying Private to the Super Bowl
If you're a major football fan and want to attend the Super Bowl in person this year, there's no better way to get there than flying on a private jet. Flying first class on a commercial flight may result in delays, long lines and transportation challenges. With private planes, you can focus on a comfortable, luxurious flying experience for you and your entire party. Here are the top benefits of taking private Super Bowl flights:
- Fly directly to the Super Bowl: Private charter jets allow you to fly directly to your destination without having to adhere to a pre-planned route. On a private jet, there are no transfers, so you can often arrive at your destination much faster. Private jets can also land at smaller regional airports, meaning you may be able to land right in Glendale in time for the Super Bowl.
- Arrange your travel according to your schedule: Flying private means you get to decide when and where you go. Commercial flights limit your options, so you may not be able to get a last-minute time and date that works. Booking a private jet charter makes your Super Bowl weekend convenient and allows you to arrive when you want.
- Enjoy a comfortable and customized experience: Flying commercial, even in first class, often means facing a long, stressful journey that leaves you exhausted when you arrive in Glendale. With a private jet charter, the vacation begins as soon as you step on the plane. You and your party can travel comfortably and arrive feeling refreshed thanks to the high-quality service and spacious, reclined seating.
- Avoid regulations, security and long lines: One of the most stressful things about flying is dealing with crowds, long lines at security and ensuring you follow all TSA guidelines. These regulations don't apply to private jets, so you and your party can enjoy more flexibility and less wait time. Feel free to throw special bottles of wine or full-size liquid products into your carry-on.
- Celebrate with your party privately with in-flight entertainment: On your Super Bowl private chartered flight, you benefit from personalized services, such as catered meals, unlimited Wi-Fi and getting to watch TV without headphones. You and your guests can watch the Super Bowl pregame events in the sky while enjoying your favorite foods and cocktails. Private jets also provide complete privacy, so you can enjoy the company of your guests without being surrounded by strangers.
FAQ About Flying Private to the Super Bowl
If this is your first time flying private, here are the answers to questions you may have.
1. How Far in Advance Should I Plan?
The beauty of flying private is that it's perfect for last-minute plans. Whether you want to schedule your flight a week in advance or at a moment's notice, you can fly on demand at any hour of the day. This means plenty of Super Bowl 2023 flights are available from your location.
2. What Is It Like to Fly Private?
Flying private offers maximum comfort and an overall enjoyable experience. With private jets, you can drive right up to the gate and hand off your bags for stowing. This means you get to skip the security lines and avoid waiting for your luggage at the baggage claim when trying to get on with your day.
Likewise, you won't have to worry about your luggage getting lost during connecting flights or contend with parking during high-traffic hours. The moment you enter the cabin, you'll be welcomed by a spacious area equipped with chairs that swivel and recline so you can rest before the game begins. Private jets also come with plenty of baggage space for your luggage and any bulkier items.
3. How Many People Can Come With Me?
You can bring up to seven other guests on any private flight for a total of eight passengers. You're also welcome to bring your pets aboard the flight if you want your furry friend to accompany you.
4. What Services Do Private Jet Charter Operators Offer?
When you fly with a private jet charter operator, you and your guests benefit from features and services like:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite phone service
- Gourmet cuisine
- Snacks and alcohol
- Fully enclosed, private lavatory
- Private cabin
- Plenty of legroom
- Luxurious furniture
5. Is Flying Private Safe?
Yes. Flying with luxury charter operators like GrandView Aviation means all flights are conducted as dual-pilot operations. Private jets also receive extensive, high-quality inspections, maintenance and compliance testing. These jets must adhere to strict safety guidelines and updated practices. GrandView Aviation is committed to the utmost safety and is Part 135 certified.
To uphold our customers' well-being, we also carry over $150 million of liability insurance. Aside from inspections, flying in a private jet offers guests flexibility when it comes to the weather. While certain weather conditions can delay or cancel commercial flights, private jets can accommodate last-minute flight path changes to get you to your destination safely and quickly.
Get a Quote for a Private Jet Charter
With the Super Bowl just days away, you can still enjoy a fantastic and comfortable experience without the unpredictability and hassle of commercial flights. If you haven't booked your flight for the big game yet, consider booking with GrandView Aviation for excellent, on-demand service and reliable, safe transportation.
With GrandView Aviation, you and your guests can travel directly to the Super Bowl and experience convenient, luxurious travel on one of our private jets. Flying with GrandView means enjoying exceptional service and flying discretely and securely. The Super Bowl celebration begins soon. Contact us today to request a quote on your flight!